Thursday, July 9, 2020

Strippers Everywhere

Today's installment is strippers, strippers, and more strippers.  

My wife and her girlfriends go to male strip clubs once or twice a month.  Sometimes they even go to gay clubs because she says some of the men in the audience begin to strip also.  Then she can fondle them without fear of being molested in return.

Even as I am posting this, my wife is looking over my shoulder approvingly at all these hard cocks. Guess how many she wants to suck? She loves how their oiled bodies shine, and also the tight nutsack in the last photo. (I am getting aroused just posting this, so I'd better check myself.)



This guy appears to be resting between sets, but is also presenting his hefty cock for photo ops or other fun. My wife says while they are doing this, women will approach them and either get on their knees to suck him off, or pull down their panties and sit on his lap.  According to her, depending on the quality of the place, ladies don't always bother with condoms. (I asked her if she's done that, but she pretended not to hear me.)



This is from one of her trips to a gay club.  She tried to get in close to squeeze his hard cock, but there were too many eager men ahead of her.



This guy's just cooled off with an ice bucket, and is ready for more.



This is a photo my wife had.  Just now she told me that when he assumed this position, seeing his hard antenna sticking up like that made her lose control.  She approached the stage and began sucking his cock in front of everyone.  Soon, other ladies followed her example.



She really likes when the men stroke themselves until they cum.  He's leaving EVERYTHING on the stage - the ultimate strip-off!  (This is making me reconsider what I do for a living. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment